Visiting a new church can be intimidating, especially when it comes to putting your child in the nursery. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when visiting our church. This is what you can expect from a visit to our Nursery:
1. Upon entering the building, you will be welcomed by one of our friendly ushers who will escort you to the appropriate nursery room for your child.
2. You will then be greeted by a nursery worker who will assist you through the process of checking in your child.
3. While checking in, you will be asked to sign in your child on the sign-in sheet, including such information as: your child's name, any care taking notes, and a phone number to reach you should your child need you during the service. *In the event that you are needed during the service, you will receive a text message informing you of the need.
4. After signing in, you will then pass your child's bag over the door where the nursery worker will label and store the bag in the cubby which coordinates with your child's number on the sign-in sheet.
5. Once your child's belongings are in place, you will then be able to place your child in the nursery. For safety, we ask that you hand the child to the nursery worker over the door to prevent any fingers from being pinched in opening and closing doors.
6. With your child now in the care of our nursery workers, you will be given a card that has both you and your child's name on it. This card MUST be presented to the nursery worker in order to pick up your child.
7. For the safety of our members and visitors, Frederick Baptist Church is equipped with a commercial level video security system. We also have a professionally trained Security Ministry team that monitors our facilities (inside and out) during the entire course of each service.